Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Battle Report of Sorts!

I say a battle report of sorts, because it was a battle against myself, played on a smaller than normal space. But that's how we do things, and it's better to have a bit of fun in these times than to sit around doing nothing at all. I ain't going to be in any tournaments anyhow, quarantine or no.

 So, in this epic matchup of me against me, the Nightstalkers fought the Kingdoms of Men! Many mistakes were made by both sides.

The men had two bold regiments of fanatics bolstered by bowmen and two generals, which at this level may have been a... bad choice. The nightstalkers were led by a horror and fielded butchers, scarecrows, and spectres, all as regiments.




Battle was soon joined, as battles often are. The butchers did their thing with mixed results, and the scarecrows managed only a bit of fighting before being wiped out. But eventually the damage done to the crazed fanatics began to tell, and in one single turn...


They were all wiped out. Only the generals survived to return home and say "Dang, we really messed that up."

So that was that. Fanatics hit pretty hard as always, but they're fragile too. Probably not the best for fights that drag on too long, but I can see them being more useful if I actually position them right!

Will there be more actual posts soon? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment